Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You are what you Eat

This saying always bothered me, I'm not a cow just cuz I eat a steak.
Recently I've come to understand it a bit differently.

You are what you ingest.
what that means to me is this. I have many places to make whats outside, inside, and whats inside, outside.
This shouldn't be ground breaking for anyone. We eat, and poop, most of us are even willing to admit it.
what I'm really talking about is looking at everything as data. or programming. Anything, and I mean anything you allow into body,mind, spirit temple repeatedly you will become. This shouldn't be news either, I think therefore I am is a great example.
So this is a great example about just twisty my own mind becomes.
When I sat down to write this, I had a pretty clear idea of the overall concept I wanted to get across.
As I am writing it, my understanding of it deepens, it's the idea you don't really learn something till you teach it. 
So how about this, you become what, and how you think and feel about all the things you input, and output
even the manifestations shape themselves to how you view what is defined as self, and other.
If I had a point to all this it went bye bye with the my second hit off the pipe. 
Really it comes down to being aware of how we are designed, how we have been programmed.
If you don't think your programmed, take a peek into  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
hmmm. Still don't think someone could program you? not even a little?
Gonna sign off with a riddle today

Why did the 1 and the 2 get together to make the 3?

there are so many answers to this, I'd love to read some of yours

My answer is:  They knew they couldn't contain themselves separately.
ahh trinities are a lovely thing.

Don't listen to me, I might be Sane!!!!

Jack 

No comments:

Post a Comment