Thursday, November 29, 2012

Whats in a Name

People have been asking me about my name. I picked it up playing everquest 1, my main character was a wood elf bard named Nuviel. The bard class was funny thing, they could fill in for almost any role in the group, but they really weren't designed to handle any of them.  The class just played a tune, and it was either good for you, or bad for you.  The name stuck because of the way the class worked, if something ran at you, you ran away, if something ran away you chased. Might seem a bit odd, till you think Zen, and Taoism.
I loved the class, but I always thought the way it worked was kinda wuss, hence the name. I am a heterosexual male. 

side note I've been organizing, so I'll posting some stuff I took off my poetry site here.

if a post looks a bit odd it's cuz I copy pasted. read it or don't it's your choice.

PanseyBard


Was having a conversation with a friend about the first step that someone would take to awaken. This is an odd concept, every step we take is one on our own unique path. It's even kinda humorous to call it a path, it's not like there is anywhere to go. We all are gonna do what we are all gonna do. Saw a title of a book that I really liked, "Everyone Poops".  People don't tend to love themselves, or even like themselves.  How can you love anyone if you can't love the one you're closest to. I guess if I had to pick a spot to start that would be it. I'm talking an ego based love, of how great you are, I mean an honest love, one that sees all the faults, and loves not in spite of, but because of.
Panseybard



Every thought, feeling, action radiates out from it's source through all of creation. As you might be able to imagine this is a lot of ripples. These ripples don't all have equal amplitudes. Highly charged emotional events cause higher amplitude ripple effects. One positive action centered from the heart, has the power to create a ripple of loving selfless acts radiating from it's center. That's what is meant by "be the love you want to see in the world". You can truly be the epicenter of a shift in being. Be you, be love.

Panseybard

No comments:

Post a Comment