Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tricks and Tips, Law of Attraction

Today I'm gonna share a bit about the law of attraction. Many people have read about or watched movies, it's become pretty much a household understanding at least with the people I interact with. What I've noticed while the basics have been brought to the surface of awareness, the underlying structure hasn't been well explained. This has left many people using the law, while still getting things they didn't intend.

I'm going to explain it from an odd perspective, I'm doing this because it's the way I understand it.

Do what you will with the information, but miss use it at your own risk.
What I write here is purely my perspective, if you don't like or agree with it. I'm fine with that, so you don't need to flame me. I won't pay attention to you anyway.

On with the Show.

In nature where we currently find ourselves a vacuum doesn't exist until we make one.
nature will rush to fill the space when given the chance.
when we use the universal law and define something as being lacking in our experience, creation springs into action to fill this void we created. This is great, law of attraction working as intended.
What happens next is we are presented with the closest possible event in relation to us that will fill that unnatural void. This is where most people get tripped up, they say yes.
They worked so hard to understand how to become a co-creator with all that is, and when they finally get the courage up to use their understanding poof. They settle for the first event that sorta fits the void they created. Well at this point all that is, has done it's job. It looked for a void, or vacuum what ever you want to call it. Lack, Desire, Want, Need. all these words that describe a not having something. These concepts are very odd indeed to a being who is infinite.
Some of you may be thinking, but wait arn't I an infinite being as well?
 I can't really answer that question without getting to know you.
What I can do is share my understanding of the syntax, the thought structures that create reality.
Point out the places where the words being used are out of harmony with the intent behind them.
Generally you can say anything to anyone, once you know how to speak their tongue.

Ok enough of the rambling, that wasn't my intent at the moment.

Here is the trick, learn to say no
We are all so concerned with making sure everyone else is well cared for, or we feel that which ever comes along first has to be meant for us.
I'm telling you that is giving away your divine heritage.
Some may also be thinking WOW did he really just tell me to say NO  to GOD?
The short answer, YES!!!
say it nicely, even explain why this offering is out of harmony with your universe.
Claim your divine rights. Move from a place of worshiping all that is, to be being in relation to all that is.
Return to the state of being in the Family of all that is, you never left, you only forgot.
All that is works from a scale and scope we can only imagine, the expectation that the first option is the best one isn't always true.
Learn to be honest at least with self, and all that is.
Become a partner in the creation of your story.
Learn discernment.

Thanks

PanseyBard

2 comments:

  1. Great post, interesting what we actually allow of what we desire. I find that the things that come are always a perfect reflections of how I feel about a subject. If I dont get it quite right I like knowing more clearly what I do want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I often find when we are actively participating in the creation of our experience, yet still seem to be getting things off kilter. It's often we aren't being honest with ourselves about our feelings about whatever it is we are attracting.

    PanseyBard

    ReplyDelete