Friday, November 16, 2012

Well it looks like this is where I'm gonna be for a bit.
I have alot of accounts, like www.panseybard.com
or how about my twitter feed which of course is how I ended up here.
in the course of a week I took a crash real world course on social media
as a marketing tool. now in one day I've had my twitter feed suspended twice.
I admit freely that I used an adder for 12 or 13 people. the rest was all done with extensions
and apps I downloaded for free, and was actually lead to most of em.
Then when I was able to add faster then the system allowed for using only the tools they provide
I get my account suspended.
I freely admit I'm a slacker, hell in high school it took almost a year for the adults to figure out I had dropped out.
I've spent my life doing as little as possible, and when I finally decide to actually apply myself to something other then gaming I get slapped on the wrist for going to fast.
well thats an opening rant I guess.

PanseyBard, the Digital Pied Piper signing off

hey shoutout to those that led me here, you know who you are
thank you, I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment