Friday, November 23, 2012

Balance of logic, and intuition, in other words the battle of the sexes!!

This was possible my biggest hurdle, I just couldn't get my logic and intuition to agree. My logic could follow along really well, but all the answers ended in a paradox, or a circle, and my logic couldn't see where that existed in creation, as a result couldn't accept the answers.
Finally I was watching something I can't even remember what it was, but they were talking about black holes. How if you were to throw your wallet toward a black hole, letting get sucked in. The information to reconstruct your wallet would be smeared out around the disk of the black hole. They went on to discuss how in a black hole the laws of physics break down and 1+1 can equal 3.
Well there it was the paradox my logic needed to comprehend what my intuition was saying.
I then started seeing things from outside the whole, that lets me see patterns, but not always so good on details. I'm still working on being able to shift focus to any point.
I did learn a neat trick to balance the hemispheres of the brain.
Panseybard

No comments:

Post a Comment