Saturday, December 8, 2012

Are you Greater than the Sum of your Parts?

Since I've begun to be more open about my own perspectives. I've had many people ask me about the hows, of unfoldment I went through. I can tell anyone what I did to mold myself into the person I now am.
This isn't really something I can accurately answer. I am as I am. If someone else did exactly the events in the same order I did them, essentially live my life, it still wouldn't make them me. I'm going to show what to some will seem outlandish, others will have an ahhhaa moment, still others will shake their head at my total disregard for some aspect I am as of yet unaware.

Energetic Imprinting

This is a very broad conceptual framework. I will be looking at it from the stand point of an individualized consciousness. Those are really just fancy words for I'm going to try to explain what I mean from my perspective, it's the only one I can claim.
So many people follow to some degree or another astrology, numerology, tarot, synchromysticism, or any host of different systems designed to try to give you a glimpse at the "bigger" you. I use the quotes to point out this is a relative term, things are all about perspective. Now this is all grand, great fun, and you can leave it there. Blue pill Red pill choice offered, Lol. The thing is we are energetic beings, and all of these things are describing the best they are able the energies imprinting us, from which ever realm the system we are looking at is trying to describe. As we have gone more global the influence which at one point in history may have been small, becomes more apparent. Where this gets more confusing as well as more entertaining is once you are aware you can see how things are effecting you, and chose which ones are appropriate for where your going, not where you've been. These energetic imprints are not generally current, even in the case of a divination, or forecasting. What is being seen is the answer to the Schrodinger cat equation, out of context. It's only true at the moment it was looked at, and even looking changed it to one degree or another.

Practical Application

Once you open to the possibility that your living patterns, and stories you begin to see how what seems unrelated definitions of self have been shaping your experience. You are then able to take a proactive approach. Define yourself differently, Label yourself as you are. I've had a blockage where people have assumed another name, this is hypocritical as I wouldn't let anyone call me by my given name till I was in middle school. Looking at it from my current perspective, I wasn't ready to be me. This is what gives me pause when dealing with someone that is using a name I don't see them as embodying. Be yourself, but be aware of what the labels we've attached ourselves mean. Then don't make the same mistakes the people from the stories made.

From one perspective I'm a Jack. Many stories have been written about my energy. I am not these stories, but I do see many of the same story elements being played out in my life. I also see what happens to people who take on a mantle that isn't theirs, or that they are unable to fully embody. My name has taught me many things, but it's only a name.

Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment