Saturday, December 1, 2012

Are We in Hell?

This Question might not be as outlandish as it seems.

I'm not saying I actually believe we are in hell, my understanding is all things are relational in nature. One mans trash is another mans treasure, and all that. As all real truth this adage applies on many levels.
So what would cause me to ask a question, and write a blog about something I, off the bat tell you I don't believe? My understanding of how creation works drives me. 
As I've stated I've grown up in a western culture, so on the surface I appear to hold many western values.
This may or may not be true, you'd have to dig deeper to find out. That foundation, as pretty a picture as it paints is like everything I've found in this world, either partially, or wholly misleading.

Foundations of Western Religious/Mystical beliefs.

People pretty much know this story, and some people actually do. Most just think they do. Judaism, and Catholicism are rooted in mystical teachings of the Kabbalah, there are several spellings so forgive me if mine offends you. By the way if that part offended you, you might not want to keep reading.

 That is an image that many refer to as the proto tree of life. Please understand what is being passed on with this image. This is a map of creation going from the first manifestation of what in the western traditions is God. If an examination of the foundations of your religious beliefs is going to offend you please I bed you stop reading. I am playing with the toys that have been given me. I don't have many, so please let me play with what I do have. The reason this is called the proto tree of life is do to the missing paths that appear in what we are told is later versions. What I have read is this, when this map was valid binding agreements made the pillers, or the light/dark what ever you want to label them as, had to go through another world before being allowed to manifest into the one we currently experience.

These images are much more recent, the paths connecting "our sphere" to 7, and 8 respectively are instered. There is also a new sphere in both these images not a true sphere more of a place holder.
A bit about how I came at this. I loved lsd in my twenties, I really enjoyed popping a 10 strip, and meditating for hours. One of the understandings that were revealed to me was a theory of numbers based on relationships between individualized consciousness. Basically what would form solid circles of people naturally, and what groupings would splinter into smaller groups, or attract more people to balance them.
When I explained my insight to someone they asked me if I had heard of the Kabbalah, cuz I just explained to them the framework for it. I was an early to mid twenties kid that grew up in an affluent area, selling pot and other "hippy drugs" cuz I couldn't really keep a normal job, nor did I really enjoy them. Of course I hadn't heard of it. But it didn't take long till I was learning about it.


The Crux of the Matter.

Ok hopefully you get the idea that I'm coming from a place of having at least a basic understanding of the subject, and I might at the very least be qualified to ask questions.

First question: how do we define hell.

This one for many true believers will be tough, but the definition that has most stuck with me is this.
Hell is being as far removed from your reason for being as you can get and still remember it's why you are.

Second Question: Where on our map is God?

This is much easier, They tell us God is on the top of the map, numero uno top of the woods baby.
sorry my irreverence seems to slip out at the most opportune moments.

Third Question: Where on our map are We?

This is also an easy one. We are told we are on the bottom of the map. pat on the back if you got where I was going before now!


Conclusion: We are in Hell

By the map we in the west have been given, and the traditions we have been taught. WE LIVE IN HELL!!
gives a new spin on the half truths, and misdirection's that seem to permeate our culture.
or to the idea that our leaders might engage in practices most of us would find hard to imagine.


Please keep in mind this isn't my map, this isn't actually even my understanding. I'm a gamer at heart. Gamers finish the game, and move on to the next. It's what I've learned to be. Taken to the extreme of power gaming you enter the world of Min, Maxing, your corporate people should love this one. It's the number crunching to get the maximum effect from a given set of circumstances, with the least amount of effort. It's gaming math geek style. Now I never took it that far, Those people were my friends. I could hang with them, I just didn't want to go pro, that level of dedication to any one thing is what takes to be among the best. But when it comes down to it, I don't care about being the best, I just like being entertained.


Follow your own pattern.
Much Love
Jack Baldwin aka
PanseyBard Digital Pied Piper.

No comments:

Post a Comment