Thursday, December 13, 2012

11/11 gateway 1620

Today I'm gonna introduce you to another of my delusional tracings of story. It relates to the 11:11 or 11/11 gateway. 
This ties into the idea that America never won the revolutionary war, and is still a British colony. 
Couple of links if this is a new idea for you


I'd like people to keep in mind that while subject to the crown, the colonies were charted to the bank of England. A fight with the crown wouldn't negate the articles of incorporation tying the colonies to the bank.
This is what made the events of 11/11 1620 so meaningful. The mayflower compact was signed. Creating a direct link to the divine directly through the sovereign.

here are a couple of links to information about that document.



This leads me to a little known club, and what are clubs that most people don't know about?



a quick look at this page, traces this groups influence pretty well


A bit about how I got on this particular thread of story. My grandmother traced our family back to the Adams. I have not confirmed this, it's just what I was told. I add it here only to show what even caused me to find this odd story line.

This raises interesting questions on many fronts, whole new vistas of story waiting to be exploited.

Well another crazy view
till next time

Jack 

No comments:

Post a Comment