Monday, June 24, 2013

Surprised by Spying

I am at a loss on this one. I mean sure I'm a touch concerned about my own government is spying on everyone. I'm just not surprised at all by it.

I mean really this is a country that you can argue has lied, and manipulated it's people into conflicts going back at least to world war 2. This is a government willing to use drones to drop bombs on targets in sovereign nations against their express wishes.  

It seems to me the U.S. government has shown at every turn, there are no limits.
There are no acts to heinous in the defense of liberty.

When you give up your rights in favor of security, you get what the people you gave your freedoms to decide.

So if your surprised by the U.S. spying, and collecting data on everyone, I'd say same on you!
We haven't been fooled once, or even twice, we are willfully ignorant to the crimes our government commits in our name

Jack
aka
PanseyBard

  

No comments:

Post a Comment