Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If there is a Conspiracy should we stop it?

Heya Folks, Today I'm gonna play with my own mind a bit.

So many people today have heard some version of the conspiracy theory "New World Order", or something similar involving a one world government.

Lets suppose it's true, that we have groups that have been working toward this end.
Is this really such a bad idea?

By our own scale we are still a stage 0 civilization.
In order to progress to stage 1, global resource management is a must.

The real question isn't do we need a single global government, but who is going to be running it.

I end up asking myself, As a world, how long would it be before the next chance at global unification.

So even though this may be an attempt to turn the worlds population into slaves, can we afford to stop it?
If we stop it will our civilization survive?

I don't really have any good answers.
maybe someone else does

Jack
aka
PanseyBard


No comments:

Post a Comment