Thursday, June 13, 2013

International Banking Cartels, Know Who Owns You!!!!

So I'm gonna talk about our money again. I know it's not as entertaining as most of comes out of my head, but it might be the most important.

I get frustrated by the lack of understanding on how our currency system works.
I stayed away from using the word economy, cuz we don't really have "an economy". We have a free market system. This is all well and good, till you allow private interests to control the money supply.
Once you have private money creation with interest, it's all over.

Here are a few video's that go into some of the history.

Keep in mind as best as I can find there are only 3 countries left in the world without at the very least privately controlled central bank.





I can only characterize this as legalized Ponzi scheme.

PanseyBard


No comments:

Post a Comment