Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fun With Sacred Geometry

I ran across a site awhile ago, geokone.net. Looking for an easy way to play with ideas put forth in pretty much all the mystery schools.  In making these shapes it triggers understandings, they are all laced with fundamental understandings of how creation functions.
The slideshow I have running was made with images created on geokone. Just gonna share some stills. I stop making these, or even working on them due to the processing power either on my end or server side were not able to get past about a 4 recursion depth without locking up. I was looking to go to 9 at least, and really wanted to see what 13 looked like.







Some of these I have used as my pics for social media sites.

Make up your own mind
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment