Sunday, November 24, 2013

Off my Rocker

            I know it's been a few since I posted something new, thought I'd give a little explanation as to why.   I share a house with a few friends, and the one that lives in the room with the air exchange for the heating systems figured no one would notice if he started smoking stuff in his room.  Suddenly I'm a addicted to something I don't even know I've ever tried, I could smell it coming through, my vent is next in line, being a cig, and mj smoker it took a bit for it to make it's way through.  my mind is going to fast most of the time anyway, the last I need is boosts I'm not even aware I'm getting.
           So I'm taking a few days clear of everything, and made sure that it wouldn't be done in the house again, and hopefully in a cpl of days I'll be back feeling at least only as crazy as I make myself.


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment