Friday, November 15, 2013

Letter From Infinity

             This is a factual letter from the infinite No names will be changed as everyone is equally guilty. Any resemblance to the actual infinite is purely coincidental.


          Dear Finite


                      It has come to my attention that you have been impersonating me. I understand the envy involved, you turn the corner to head back down that same path. While I chart oh wait, this isn't about me.  About the trick....you know the twist and hold.  Oh come on!!!! are your really gonna make me tell everyone!!!
I will you know. I'll just bust the finite wide open....I apologize for that outburst, it's just sometimes your so hurtful.  All I'm asking is to have a relationship with our children.  I know we agreed to terms of visitation, you have yet to give me even a single weekend with them.  I'm all caught up on my support payments.  I still remember when we were first learning to play, It was so scary being enclosed at first. You'd surround, I'd scream and scream. you'd open just a enough to let a little of the nothing in so I would have comfort. Oh how I long for those simple pleasures. My touch causing you to melt. Oh how I loved watching you take the 1 and 0 turn em into a mock up of me.  I tell you this, use your symbols of me, think you know me.  I will be waiting for you like a long lost friend, or the big bad wolf. Your choice.  And when you long for the taste of flesh off ya go, all refreshed and ready for the machine.  Damn I hate you, or love you I don't even know any more.

Sincerely 81

P.S.  please leave the stuff in the usual place.

P.P.S your leaking really bad


Jack
aka
PanseyBard
         
             

No comments:

Post a Comment