Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all

          Being what most people have termed a Grinch when it comes to holidays, I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. Without you, I would not be me. You help define me in ways I have trouble communicating clearly.  I cherish and honor all the pieces of self you allow me to discover in you.  When your not around I am diminished, it is the eternal light that shines forth from you that illuminates my soul.  I do not claim to know what did or did not happen back in the early days of the Plymouth colony. Being told the roots of my family run back to those days is humbling, I only hope the stories of sharing, caring, and understanding can radiate into our present moment.
      

      So thank you for your challenges
      Thank you for your rage
      Bless you, for your patience
      Your acceptance of my flaws
      Allowing me my misfortunes
      While not holding me to a past
      I may not be able to recall without tears


Much Love
Jack
aka
PanseyBard   

No comments:

Post a Comment