Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crazy Ideas Might Be Your Best Ideas

So awhile ago I was playing around with the idea of using space as a superconductor.  A little out there maybe, but come to find out this might not be as crazy a thought as it first appears.  As it turns out there is already theoretical work being done, super conductivity from nowhere.  My thought was to make a portion of interstellar space into a massive super computer.
      This got me right onto other crazy ideas that have popped into my head, maybe they might be possible as well.  Back in my mid twenties I had the idea that you could trade currencies off each other in a triangle trade and make ridiculous profits.  Many told me that couldn't possibly work, the values are set against each other. This would be true if our global trade system were set up to be mathematically sound. As we know this is not the case, Nations will often pump or suppress the value of their currency in order to get the desired relation to a trading partners currency.  Now there is even someone that built an app to do the same idea with the addition of bitcoin.  My most recently fringe type idea is of using "spooky" entanglement at a distance to form a site to site communication bridge over any distance.  Of course this one is huge with major implications for everyone.  Testing for this is ongoing with China of course a major player. Another interesting possible test I found was using the ISS as a distance test.
        So why am I writing about off the wall ideas?  Well it's not about the ideas it's about having them.  Through out history we are constantly shown examples where disparate groups or individuals seemingly have the same understanding occur at roughly the same time.  Our religions pretty much all tell us we came from one source.  Some of our best psychologists subscribe to the idea of a mass consciousness.  Our philosophy, our reason, all these point to a unity in all aspect of being.  These ideas or thoughts that run through my mind are not for ownership, they are to be shared.

PanseyBard
aka
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment