Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Moment of Relfection

         For many years I have said "I am my own experiment".  Sometimes I lose sight of just how true this statement is. I've done many substances to change my perception. Even made myself into what a woman wanted. All in the name of obtaining some elusive ideal I've programmed belief in.  Like a chameleon I've learned to blend, always holding back portions of self unacceptable to the group I'm currently in.
       After a recent passing comment in a chat room pointed me to look at what I actually hold as core beliefs.  When I looked real close I learned there wasn't much I held to be absolute.  The closest I could come was the concept of unity. It seems as a group we don't actually approach reality from the stand point of it being unified.  We tend to fundamentally look to divide.  Other then an overarching or underlying unity, there is only one other thing I hold true.  No two people will see anything the same.  There are well worn paths that give guidance, but they do as much to program you as to reveal reality.
       I view self awareness as the baseline delusional state. From my perspective in order to have this experience we have to be delusional.  

Jack
aka
PanseyBard

No comments:

Post a Comment