Monday, March 16, 2015

Aliens, and Foreigners, Outcasts, and Asylum seekers

Hoping this one will be quick, as it's not pretty for anyone.

Have you looked up the definition of the word Asylum?

if you haven't in all likely hood, you are ill suited to talking about them.
by the label, we attempt to mold, what we are working with resists this molding

so how does related to people?

I can tell I am tinkerbell, I can tell you I'm not
you don't care, you know both are not true

I can tell you I am peter pan, I can tell you I'm not
you don't care again, cuz you know both are not true

I can tell I am god, and I am not
you suddenly freak out, and want to praise, worship, devour, kill

and yet nothing changed, except some letters that only some dots on screen
that some people way smarter in ways then I am made it up, just so we could it.

cool right?

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment