Thursday, July 4, 2013

I am Insane, and Stupid, How about You?

The transience of existence is where I live. The idea that I have come from the void is a comfort. Vomited forth like one half of a particle pair in the reaches of space.  Spinning through a so called life, front side seats to the burning of Rome.
This is the darkness in my soul, the insane burden I place on this thing I call self.
I know less and less with each passing moment, the sum of human knowledge growing exponentially, my portion shrinking in relation.
        Still I wonder how can we have allowed this paradise to become so jaded, so lost in the idea of persistent reality. The comfort of illusory security locking out the boogyman.  We hand over our power without a thought if the systems are really designed for our benefit. Even those that wake up enough to start asking questions rarely stop to think if they have enough information to even make an informed choice.
        When was the last time most of actually read our constitution? How about asking the questions about our money. Ever ask where it comes from, how it's value is determined? Most of us never ask questions that may throw into doubt the life we are engaged in. Do you ever question your motivations? We have all to one degree or another invested into the existence we share. It is that very investment that becomes the trap. We can no longer question the validity of what we have invested in, or risk losing our investment.
      I am insane, and stupid, I question everything, even my own existence.


Jack
aka
PanseyBard




No comments:

Post a Comment