Friday, January 18, 2013

Love and Fear

Today I'd like to take a few lines to talk about something that has been bugging me lately. It's something I've talked about a bit before. It's the creation of polarities by our words. The one that has been getting me lately is love/fear. The fact that these are linked as polar opposites means they are actually part of a greater love/fear continuum. You lose one if you lose the other. Like everything it only has existence in relation to something else. This is the measurement problem of quantum physics. My personal issue is I see so many people calling the universal energy of creation Love. I understand there is only one thing, it's the labeling, syntax is important. How you say something is as important what your saying. To make this clear I'm not talking about spelling, or grammar. I'm talking about the choice of words, and the understanding involved in those choices. I guess I see it as the basic carrot, stick, you can work through reward, or punishment. Neither works all the time, but both work, understanding when to use each is the trick. In the beginning there was the word. Take care how you use yours, and what realities they create.

Jack
aka PanseyBard



 

No comments:

Post a Comment