Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm an idiot

I'm gonna talk a bit about being an idiot. I'm barely aware enough to realize my own stupidity. I am having an experience that has been shown to be an illusion. I know this, I've experienced things which have led me to accept the truth of this. Yet I still cling to concepts of self I know to be illusory at best, and outright self deception at worst. Yes I am delusional, I make observations on external phenomenon. I make decisions based on these observations.  I do all this while being aware that the phenomenon is not what I think it is.  The truth is I have no clue what I am, even when I'm acting as if I do.

We all move through this life accepting what our senses tell us, even when our understanding tells us our perceptions might not be whats really happening. So I'm gonna go be an idiot, and pretend this world is real.
I'm a human, and I'm an idiot, see ya round

Jack
aka PanseyBard


No comments:

Post a Comment